1. ControllerEmblica Oy (“Emblica”, “we”, “us”)
Kaisaniemenkatu 1, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
3. Purpose of this policyWe collect personal data about our clients, potential clients, collaborators, and our recruitment candidates.
The data we collect can be used to respond to new business inquiries and process job applications. Analytics are used on our website to learn how the site is used and how it can be improved.
4. What data do we collect and how do we use it?
RecruitmentWe collect the following information about you if you apply to work at Emblica (you can provide this data to us on our website through recruitment form, or we can collect it during the recruitment process): Your name and contact information Professional interests and abilities Link to your GitHub profile or portfolio Cover letter, CV and other information or documents you want to send us Data which we gather during interviews and other communication between you and Emblica
We use this data only for processing your application and communicating with you during our recruitment process.
Clients, partners and other contactsIn order to be able to stay in touch with you, we collect and process the following data: Name, contact information Your request and communication with Emblica and the necessary information and notes concerning such contacts between you and Emblica (such as services ordered and provided, billing information, information on meetings and communication between you and Emblica).
We use this data for
- Managing the business relationship between you and Emblica
- Processing requests sent to us
- Promoting our services and communicating with you
- Analyzing, planning and improving our operations
6. How long do we store your data?
- Job candidates: We store your data for 5 years from the date of last contact with you. Your application data is collected with Typeform and/or from the interviews and other points of contact during the application process.
- Clients, and requests for new business: We store the data only as long as is necessary for the respective purpose.